Passion Island Escape..the old one!

Didn't there used to be a Passion Island tour that had the person riding a dune-bunny through the jungle, then to a kayak and then over to Passion Island..?? I think I remember this being an excursion??? Does anyone remember this one and if so is it offered somewhere.

I looked on the RCCL website and the one they have you take a ferry to the island..

Thanks for your help.

Carla

• 4 months later...

We did Passion Island this past March on NOS and only saw the bus/boat to Passion Island. Didn't see anything else offered to get there.

Hope this helps :rolleyes:

Not sure about RCI, but we did a Jeep tour to passion island in Cozumel a few years back with Carnival. Was one of the best excursions we've ever done. Our entire group came back to the ship with the jeeps covered in mud from top to bottom. DH was doing donuts through the puddles on the way to island. The only drawback was that once on the island they severly limited alchohol consumption since you were driving!

Archived