Just Got Home From "MY" Maasdam....

sail7seas

Sail, if you want a poll, then I vote "no." Let it ride. It's nobody else's business but yours and your DH. JMHO.

Glad you're safely back and that you enjoyed "your" Maasdam even more than ever. I haven't had the pleasure of sailing this ship yet ... but with your "permission" I'd love to give her a test drive some day! ;)

S7S - Welcome home!!! So happy to hear you had a fantastic time!

Being from MA, how did you enjoy the ports of call "in your back yard"? Did you get off the ship?

I'm very interested in your comments .. as we've looked at the NE cruises but with ports of call like Portsmouth and Bar Harbor - two areas that we frequently visit, we wondered how we would like it from a cruise ship. I do like the idea that the cruise doesn't require travel..just a short limo ride to the port!

How was the weather?

I hope you enjoyed an anniversary celebration on "your" ship...I'm not going to ask any more than that!

Peggy Sue

S7S - Welcome home !!! And thanks for the reports! So glad you and hubby had a wonderful cruises and happy aniversary to you both! As a newbie to thses boards and cruising, I just want to say I appreciate your responses to my questions and if I ever get the chance to sail the Maasdam I certinly with lift my glass to you :)

Welcome back to you S7S!!!!! We too just arrived home late this afternoon from Vancouver. I am pleased to report that we too had a fantastic time on the Ryndam, she has aged very well, and the crew was wonderful as always.:D I too will write a review when I have a moment to sit down and write something semi well thought out:rolleyes: We had such a lovely time and found the crew to once again treat us to a wonderful cruise!

Archived