Travel Channel Cruise Marathon today

SouthernCaribbean

Not much Carnival stuff, but they will be showing cruse,ship and port stuff that are informative

9am - "ResidenSea: The Floating City"

10am - "Voyager: Beyond the Cruise"

11am - "Great Cruises: Adventure of the Seas"

12pm - "Cruse Ship Secrets"

1pm - "World's Best Cruise Ships"

2pm - "Cruise Ships FAQ"

3pm - "Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend"

4pm - "Great Cuises: Freedom of the Seas with Samantha Brown"

5pm - "Great Cuises: Radiance of the Seas"

Im going to have to book a Voyager Class ship one of these days.:p It seems like a good way to sample the Royal product.

Wow! That Voyager of the Seas is AMAZING!!!! :eek:

I think there is a Voyager Class cruise in my future as well. Considering the price it won't be the near future though! ;)

Southern Carribean does it show a later viewing in the evening for these shows or is the only time they will show them. Of course i'm here at work as is DW and now it's too late for either of us to program them to view later.

Love these shows ,you can learn a lot from them.

Southern Carribean does it show a later viewing in the evening for these shows or is the only time they will show them. Of course i'm here at work as is DW and now it's too late for either of us to program them to view later.

Im thinking 2010 for me...by then I might just do a Freedom class ship.:p

2010 is not too far off! I was thinking maybe 2009 - the year I turn the big 30! I really want to take a cruise for that birthday! :)

You have a mighty long countdown going already though! Why did you have to plan that so far ahead?

Sadly, it's just on during the day. Maybe they will do it again for President's Day.

Im going to have to book a Voyager Class ship one of these days.:p It seems like a good way to sample the Royal product.

Hey, just a little off topic, but good to see I'm not the only one that takes cruises and lives in the Dayton area! In fact I leave thursday evening for Columbus (no chances with weather...gotta be ahead of the game!) to fly out friday morning to Ft. Lauderdale. We're renting a car from there and got a great price at priceline for the hyatt regency downton! Of course, cruise starts on saturday Carnival Triumph western caribbean. Hope the weather isn't too cold here while I'm gone! I think its getting cold tonight until friday morning at least, just to make us appreciate the warm weather down south.

Archived