Holiday?

bubbles1209

We are going on our 4th cruise, 3rd on the Holiday. It's an older, smaller ship, but still is booked at 112%. It's still around because the crew are great, food too. It has been refreshed not too long ago, but still has just a bit of wear. Rates are low for the 4 & 5 day cruises, and the port in Mobile is easy to get to and boarding is fast. It doesn't have all the activities of the larger ships, but still has a busy day & night life. Read the reviews for more info.;)

Anyone been on the Holiday here lately? Can't find anything with the search, every time I try it comes up a blank white screen. Any reviews or anything on it lately?

since last Nov...what does that tell ya, just got off the Brilliance w/hubby 10 day-er...only if is a gift would I go bk on RCCL..for many reasons. I solo but am neva alone for company..I approach at tables and games to chat w/ anyone, and always hv a fab time..even go alon to shop if necc..and dont mind..I just let the elv door open get off, and then decide what/where I will be/do...after 18..still love it. set my own pace.if I meet up w. folk I sometime share a cab, table/seat etc..so ye-ah..Holiday for me!

Archived