Water Taxi availability

skolega

My husband and I would like to take a water taxi to Anse Chastenet for some snorkeling and then maybe on to another snorkeling spot such as Anse Cochon or the beach between the Pitons. Is there a water taxi service that would give us transportation? I believe that going by water would be faster than going by land. We are going to be in St. Lucia on February 13th.

• 2 weeks later...

Skolega, we currently have a group of 6 and are paying $65 pp. If we grow to a group of 8, the price will be reduced to $50 pp. (I believe you must have a minimum of 4 to make a tour.)

We selected our snorkel tour and found that Mystic Man is very flexible about how we spend our six hours. We like the idea of being able to shorten time at a particular snorkel site in order to spend more time in Soufriere.

I've been communicating by e-mail with Caroline at Mystic Man. She has been very good at answering all of our questions. They can be contacted through their website. I've also spoken to them by phone.

Won't be able to actually "review" Mystic Man until after our cruise is over on February 11. But, I did read a very positive review of their services on this board. That's how I found them in the first place.

Good luck!

Archived