First time RCCL cruiser does AOS suit me

I just booked for March 18th on the AOS and was wondering if it fits my style. I have only been on one other cruise which was the Carnival Destiny last year. Today I booked the AOS mainly because of the late depart time in Aruba and the Kuku Kanuku. I'm 31 but when I'm on vacation I like to jump back in time to when I was in college and party it up. I like dancing til all hours of the morning, karaoke, joking around and being a happy drunk. Will the AOS mesh with my likes? I plan on spending most of my days snorkeling and beaching it but want to know what the nightlife is like onboard.

Kukoo Kunuku bus is a blast! You can book on your own or do it as an excursion....we did it as a ship excursion -- met some great people from the ship. Karaoke Idol on the ship is fun! Lots to do!

Great ship....great crew.....great itinerary! Doesn't get much better than that! :)

Kukoo Kunuku bus is a blast! You can book on your own or do it as an excursion....we did it as a ship excursion -- met some great people from the ship. Karaoke Idol on the ship is fun! Lots to do!

Great ship....great crew.....great itinerary! Doesn't get much better than that! :)

What is Kukoo Kunuku????

I just booked for March 18th on the AOS and was wondering if it fits my style. I have only been on one other cruise which was the Carnival Destiny last year. Today I booked the AOS mainly because of the late depart time in Aruba and the Kuku Kanuku. I'm 31 but when I'm on vacation I like to jump back in time to when I was in college and party it up. I like dancing til all hours of the morning, karaoke, joking around and being a happy drunk. Will the AOS mesh with my likes? I plan on spending most of my days snorkeling and beaching it but want to know what the nightlife is like onboard.

You are going to have a great time, and with puertoricans, much better :D . AOS is a beautiful ship with so much to do. I have cruised it twice with a great time both .

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived