4 x 4 Jeep Tour - I need help!

queenteacher

We are taking my 81 year old father on the Splendour of the Seas March 17, 2007. We have a nice suite and inside cabin booked for us so that he can relax on the balcony when he needs to rest. We are trying to find good excursions that would be exciting to him, but not to exhausting. In Costa Maya RCCL offers a 4x4 Jeep Safari. Has anyone done this specific excursion? My husband would drive our jeep so it would the 3 of us. Do you know if they add the 4th passenger?

Thanks!

Becky

I haven't taken this excursion but own a Jeep so I'll shed some light as no one else has anything.

A Jeep is a bumpy ride on pavment, they can be hard to get in and out of as there is a tall lip that you have to step over to get in. If you can wedge into the back and he can sit up front you shouldn't have too big of an issue as long as he can hike his leg up. You'll have fun wedging into the back but once back there it's confotable enough.

I was just there and the Jeeps they had all seemed to be in good working order and newer so that's a plus. I only warn as it's a hold onto your hat ride on pavement and when you get off road it's rough, but for the adventure seeking it's a great time. I do love my Jeep.

Archived