Any recent Elation passengers out there?

shirljean

We leave on the 25th - would like to know if there are hair dryers in each room. And any other infor would be welcomed. Thanks

This is from the Carnival website FAQs. A hair dryer was not provided in the cabin when we took the Elation 18 months ago, and looks like that might still be the case.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to pack my Hair Dryer?

A hair dryer is provided in the bathroom (Destiny, Triumph, Victory) or at the desk/vanity in the stateroom (Spirit, Pride, Legend, Conquest, Glory, Miracle, Valor, Liberty). Hair dryers are not provided in the staterooms of all other ships.

i always bring one of those travel blowdryers -- one of the really small ones that fold in half. think i paid $15 at CVS for an 1800 watt one. but, i do believe that the cabin stewards have a blowdryer for loan in their work closets, as a back-up safety for guests who did not bring one thinking it was provided. someone pls correct me if this is wrong.

Thank you Debbie - I was afraid of that.

And TrueCruiser, I shall check out the small dryers - we are only going on a 4 night cruise and am trying to pack light. It is not looking good though, much to DH's disgust. (grin)

We leave on the 25th - would like to know if there are hair dryers in each room. And any other infor would be welcomed. Thanks

Just off the Elation. Great itinerary! No hairdryers - I bring a tiny travel one. There is only one outlet and it is by the desk. Bring a power strip if you are going to want to plug in a straightener or curling iron to heat up while you blow dry your hair.

Here is a link to my long review...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=469780

Hope you find it helpful.

Archived