How do I find out if my balcony "guarantee" has been assigned..

ds521

I know I've seen info on this in the past but can't seem to find it - does anyone know how to find the cabin assignment once your "guarantee" cabin has been assigned a cabin number? I've gone to the RCCL website and checked under my cruise information and it still says balcony "guarantee" but is that the only place to check?

Mine showed up fairly quickly - we cruise @ the end of March & our room assignment showed up mid-Dec. It isn't very good & I'm hoping we get moved btwn now & then. But, it's a chance I took - so all is good.

ETA - I did an ocean view guarentee, not a balcony. Don't know if that will make a difference.

I know I've seen info on this in the past but can't seem to find it - does anyone know how to find the cabin assignment once your "guarantee" cabin has been assigned a cabin number? I've gone to the RCCL website and checked under my cruise information and it still says balcony "guarantee" but is that the only place to check?

If you made final payment, it usually shows up soon after (within days). The only time mine was delayed was when I received a catagory upgrade. Maybe the delay is a good sign for you and you might be upgraded as well. Keep your fingers crossed.:)

Click on my cruises and input your confirmation number. If you've paid in full it should show up fairly quickly on your reservation page.

RCCL has been very good to us. Have booked balcony guarantees for 2 cruises recently. The first one they gave us the coveted hump cabin and the 2nd cruise they upgraded us to a larger superior balcony category D1!

Don't know if it's due to our Platinum status but this is just another reason why we are swaying more towards RCCL than Celebrity lately.

Hope you get a great cabin!

It sounds like I've been checking in the right place.....I've just been clicking on my reservation number or cruise number once I'm into the "my cruises" page. We got the guarantee last week, but still no assignment so maybe we'll get lucky, too. We're also Platinum and it'd be great to get upgraded again. We'll keep our fingers crossed ;-)

Archived