Triumph Cabin 7211

tamscottc

Hi All,

We have been placed in this cabin (7211) as a result of a gty. Wondering if anyone has stayed in or near, and how the cabin fared as far as noise, location etc.... It is Empress Deck Forward I believe......

Thanks,

Tammy

We had 7238 (mini-suite) just down the hall and on the port side of the ship on Triumph, Empress deck in April. Really a nice cabin, and we saw some of the standard balcony cabins and they were really nice also.

You should experience no noise, etc. and can walk two cabins forward down the hallway and exit out onto a really nice forward area and look out over the bow! We were almost always alone out there. And steps lead down a deck or two from that area also.. You'll love your cabin! :)

Tamscottc

We had cabin 7216 on the Triumph and I would have to agree with everything Stlrboo says. Not bothered by noise and because you are at the very front of the ship, the view is wonderful when going into and out of port.

Stlrboo is also right about the front deck area. It is virtually a private area just for you. Very little to no traffice in this area at all. Makes for a nice place to go on clear nights to view the stars.

All in all, I think you will be more than pleased with your cabin.

Enjoy your trip.

Archived