RCL Website

I agree with the trouble. The main screen doesn't load for me and it seems harder then before to navigate their website. A lot of times when I click on something, I get an error message and have to try a few times to get anywhere. I guess they must be updating, but it seems like it has been a while that people have been having truoble. I used to like their website, but with all the errors on pages and pcures that don't load, it is not sometihng I want to visit on a daily basis.

Having real problems with the RCL website.

Can't search for cruises and "My Cruises" are gone.

This is the second time in less than a week.

On 'MY Cruises' my 2008 booked cruise always shows up but my 2007 April one does not...and lately I am getting a message saying 'cannot acces due to a security issue'

I have found these problems since Jan 1..before that NO problems whatsoever

no probs searching for cruises though.

Having real problems with the RCL website.

Can't search for cruises and "My Cruises" are gone.

This is the second time in less than a week.

On 'MY Cruises' my 2008 booked cruise always shows up but my 2007 April one does not...and lately I am getting a message saying 'cannot acces due to a security issue'

I have found these problems since Jan 1..before that NO problems whatsoever

no probs searching for cruises though.

• 2 weeks later...

We have been having trouble for the last three weeks! We call in and get that there are security issues, update issues, if someone else is in our reservation we can't view it issues, basically anything to get us off the phone...and more. Somehow it is hard for me to believe that these things are happening 24 hrs a day for three weeks in a row. Of course someone might wonder why we want to get in, well it's because we would like to sign up for excursions, our voyage starts 3/18, and we were thinking of upgrading! We are still looking forward to our trip, just wish this part would work!

Archived