Shark Ray Alley

wild1apache

I am going to be on the Carnival Legend in October and I notice that they offer this tour for about $79 or so. They also offer a cave tubing excursion. I went on Reggie's cave Tubing in Belize last year and paid $35 which is a LOT less than what Carnival is charging and we only had 12 people in our group compared to the 30+ people on the tour from the cruise line. I want to know if there is a way to do the Shark Ray Alley tour with a private company for a less expensive price with a lot fewer people.

Also- I know this is a crazy question BUT...... what do you do with your glasses when you are snorkeling? If I take mine off I won't be able to see the sharks or the rays....lol

You may want to check into Coral Breeze. They do a trip that goes to Shark Ray Alley. We did not see the sharks when we were there but we did feed the rays. I have the same problem with glasses. The best thing to do is to get a prescription mask but they are expensive and you may not want to make that investment. What I have done is take the ear pieces off of an old pair of glasses and place them in the mask. It is not a perfect solution but it does work pretty well. I hope this helps!

Great website! Thanks. Will be on the RCCl Explorer March 13th. Ship time is what compared to Belize time? I heard it was difficult to get off with tenders and make a tour. Any thoughts? I was considering Sherk Ray Alley but it was more than twice the price.

Archived