July 17 - 24 Maasdam Cruise......Canada/New England

sail7seas

S7S

So glad you enjoyed your trip.

Everything sounded great (Fog not withstanding) :)

I can see your concern with some of the little "glitches" , but glad that there were so many other wonderful things and people on board so you enjoyed being

"Back where you belong "

"Your" Maasdam :)

You're right, KK.

That cruise is Montreal/Boston so it means we will have to fly one way. I loved being able to board and disembark in Boston.

We probably will not go because we feel HAL's pricing is absurd for the "S". It is book rate; no discount at all. We do not want to go again THAT Much :) Not even a Mariner's Discount.

We have the hold on the Suite for a day or so and unless the TA does something better with it, we will let the hold lapse and will book something in its place.

DH has me inquiring today about other October cruises. He can't wait until our January booking to go again.......he wants to go sooner. Who am I to complain or argue over that???!!

DH has me inquiring today about other October cruises. He can't wait until our January booking to go again.......he wants to go sooner. Who am I to complain or argue over that???!!
You are such an accomodating wife.:D I'll bet DH never gets complaints from you about "too many cruises".

I'd invite you to join us on the Maasdam out of Norfolk on Oct. 30, but the S suites have been sold out for a few weeks now. Of course, PS is still available.:)

Archived