VALOR Vets Please

RoyalTraveler

:confused: Can someone who has recently sailed on Valor answer:

1. Can you still carry soda/water on?

2. Is Lincoln or Washington DR best?

3. Have Wine-tasting on Valor?

Thanks for answers!

1. You can still take Soda/Water onboard

2. We used the Lincoln DR, the center ones have less Vibration.

3. They now have Wine-tasting but but I beleive for a fee.

Thanks both of ya! Anyone know the difference in Lincoln & Washington DR's?

The dining room you get depends upon the seating time of your dinner. The first early and first late are in the Washington and the second early and second late are in the Lincon.

The dining rooms are pretty much the same. I have cruised on the Valor twice. One is located mid-ship and the other is located aft. If you are in the aft dining room it is alittle tricky getting there because you can not walk straight through all decks. I found a "secret" passage way to avoid all of the primetime traffic. Walk straght through the mid-ship dining room, out the back and down the hall past the conference rooms. This will bring you to the cigar bar. Go out the front of the cigar bar and you will be at the aft elevators and the top floor of the aft-dining room(or vice-versa if you are aft trying to get mid-ship). I can not remember which name goes with which dining room. This is why I have refered to them as AFT & MID-SHIP.:) I hope this helped. You will enjoy the Valor. Our group had a blast!!

The aft DR is the Washington and the other is the Lincoln.. I was in the Washington and loved it.....Never noticed any vibration.... But we were a semi-rowdy group and had way tooo much fun to notice ;) :rolleyes: But I loved the Washington.

They had wine tasting I heard but I did not partake... They also had liquor tasting the first night by the shops....They did Sheridans and the Cruzan Rums... We had 4th and 5th's.... lol.... Quite fun.....Enjoy

Archived