Here is some dolphin swim info.

Grits53

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arriving on Mariner of the Seas on 8/31/07. I would like to book the Royal Dolphin Swim but I need to know if the ship will switch to CST on arrival or will it stay on EST. Thank you for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a hard time deciding which encounter we should choose. I have a almost 7 year old (4 foot 1 inches) - and a 10 year old. Both of them love the water. I know that they say you have to be 8 years old but he can pass for 8 he's so big! I would love to do the Royal Swim, but would this be OK? Has anyone young kids on the Royal Swim? Did they do OK with the push? I know we can do the encounter but the swim seems to be a lot of fun. Any opinions from those of you that have done the encounter and/or swim?

• 1 month later...

mcaron -

I'm crusing on Mariner of the Seas 8/26. From what I understand Mariner of the Seas ship time stays at EST whereas Cozumel is CST and is an hour behind. We've booked Royal Swim for 1pm CST (2pm EST). Folk said between the swim and viewing the DVD it take a couple of hours. Whatever time you chose - book accordingly.

Michelle

Archived