1st cruise after home port change.....

chitown cruisers

....I'm on the Oct 22-07 Miracle out of FLL....it's doing a 2day cruise to nowhere out of NY on the 18th.

Then what? I know the ship needs to get down there, but will it be the same crew or do they have contracts that end at that time? I'm taking others because I LOVE this ship, but am second guessing because the crew might be out of sync. Have you ever done one of these? How'd it go? It might be nice if we aren't getting on the ship hours after other passengers get off....heck, it could be sitting there waiting for us when we get down there.

Like I said I love the ship and will warn the others that there could be glitches (and to NOT let the little things spoil the trip)......at least they'll know going in ahead of time.

Any comments about this situation (any crew lurking on the boards to shed some light)?

The majority of your crew should be the same as the week before. Sure, a couple will change. But that's the case every week. Embarkation port change won't increase the amount of crewmembers leaving

The majority of your crew should be the same as the week before. Sure, a couple will change. But that's the case every week. Embarkation port change won't increase the amount of crewmembers leaving
Thanks...that's the type of response I was hoping for.....the one thing I have on my side is I'm taking my parents so It's my $$ not theirs on the line.....LOL

Archived