Tendered or docked??

jkjmt

• 3 weeks later...
Who is traveling with you.....I have my husband and a 14-year old daughter.

Ok, what are the chances...I guess you and attack dog will be on our cruise. Why don't you all come join the roll call, and start talking to your fellow shipmates.:) Hmmm....jkjmt? Have you already popped in? Maybe you have and I'm just having a alzheimers moment. Anyway, love to have you join the group.

• 3 weeks later...

JKJMT,

My husband and I are on your cruise. We wondered if you three would like to join us for a private tour of St. Lucia with Mystic Man. It sounds absolutely wonderful and we are looking for a couple more folks. The web site is mysticmantours.com. Thanks, Dance:) :) :) :)

jkjmt i see you are goin to be on the Legend 4/1 with your husband and 14 year old daughter, we will be on the same cruise my husband and I, our 15 year old son and another married couple.

does anyone have suggestions for st kitts?

jkjmt i see you are goin to be on the Legend 4/1 with your husband and 14 year old daughter, we will be on the same cruise my husband and I, our 15 year old son and another married couple.

does anyone have suggestions for st kitts?

Why don't you join our role call? You will meet a lot of other people there who will be on the same cruise. JKJMT is also on that thread. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=278129&goto=newpost

twtudor.....we are taking the Carnival Brimstone Excursion and then shopping after that on our own. We already booked this excurion on line. Please feel free to join us. What is your son's name....I'm sure they'll meet at the teen dances....Maria (our daughter) loves the dances and parties.

Archived