Late Seating Waiting List?

Mollie975

We just booked the Galaxy for 6/1/07 and the late seating is closed. I have asked our TA about a waiting list, but I have not heard back yet.

Is there such a thing?

Where can I make sure we get on it?

Have any of you had luck doing this? There are only 2 of us.

Thanks,

Mollie

Ask to be waitlisted, the day your board go down to the Maitre'd...they will have hrs and most times will be able to get you a place in late seating as long as you do not mind sitting with other people. Tables for 2 are impossible

We just booked the Galaxy for 6/1/07 and the late seating is closed. I have asked our TA about a waiting list, but I have not heard back yet.

Is there such a thing?

Where can I make sure we get on it?

Have any of you had luck doing this? There are only 2 of us.

Thanks,

Mollie

There is a wait list, but it is usually because the main seating that has filled up and is waitlisted. Unless you are wanting a private table you should be able to get second seating before you cruise. I wouldn't wait until the cruise, I'd make sure my TA got me waitlisted ASAP.

Jerry

Thank you Jerry & Jezzdogg. My TA said she would check on the wiatlist, but she suggested we go the main searting the first night and talk to the Maitre'D unless we hear otherwise from her.

If your TA isn't successful in getting you 2nd dining here is a number you can call and request it, or if it's full, to be put on the waitlist. 1-800-242-6374 and push 2 for the Dining Consultant.

Good luck

Archived