Aft Balcony Cabins

lg rover

Which is the preferred location for an aft balcony. Which is the bigger balcony Upper Promenade or Verandah. I am in process of booking the Westerdam for March 18th cruise and want to make sure I get it right. Would anyone have aft balcony pictures. Thanks

On the Zuiderdam, sister ship to the Westerdam, we had suite 5187, which I believe is on the Verandah Deck. I believe 5187 and 5186 have the largest balconies. We thoroughly enjoyed this cabin and wouldn't hesitate to book it again. Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise.

Which is the preferred location for an aft balcony. Which is the bigger balcony Upper Promenade or Verandah. I am in process of booking the Westerdam for March 18th cruise and want to make sure I get it right. Would anyone have aft balcony pictures. Thanks

We were on Oosterdam and had 5182 , and it did appear that decks 5 and 6 had larger, or should I say deeper verandas. Ours was about 9x14...

On the Zuiderdam, sister ship to the Westerdam, we had suite 5187, which I believe is on the Verandah Deck. I believe 5187 and 5186 have the largest balconies. We thoroughly enjoyed this cabin and wouldn't hesitate to book it again. Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise.

Are there bad vibrations or salt spray in that you noticed in 5187? I'm booked in that cabin on the Oosterdam (not soon enough!) and was starting to get concerned about that. The last aft cabin I was in had horrendous vibrations every time we entered or left a port. And am I mistaken or is there no overhang for shade at all on that verandah?

Sale Away, we had some movement and maybe a bit of vibration in that cabin, but nothing I would complain about. We felt it was more the motion of the ocean. We had absolutely no sea spray, but we had very calm seas on this particular sailing. You are correct, no overhang and very little shade, but with that being said, we loved this suite, I am sure you will enjoy it as well.

Are there bad vibrations or salt spray in that you noticed in 5187? I'm booked in that cabin on the Oosterdam (not soon enough!) and was starting to get concerned about that. The last aft cabin I was in had horrendous vibrations every time we entered or left a port. And am I mistaken or is there no overhang for shade at all on that verandah?

the aft cabins on 8 have shade...the others have sun. We prefer the shade and privacy...get enough sun during the cruise!

Archived