Turtle Bay Catamaran Tour

basketballmom

I asked the same question and here is the reply from another poster"

"The DH and I took this one and had a blast! The sail out to the island was nice and we did see turtles. A crew member swims to shore and ties up the catamaran and then you are free to dive in and have fun. There is a ladder for a dignified slide into the water or you may go off a small seat thing (I have no idea what you would call it). The water is just about 6’ but two strokes and you can stand up. The catamaran folk provide (1) kayak to share among the group, noodles, fins, snorkels etc. The noodles always win the wrestling match with me and once again I spent more time trying to balance. But maybe it was because I was trying to hold my rum swizzle up and check out fish at the same time! Everyone who wished to kayak had time to do so and the fish though “fast swimmers†were definitely there. The best part for the DH and I was the rum swizzles brought to you in the water on a continuous basis. You are free to walk the beach and pretty much do your own thing. We had a great bunch on board and Paul (the captain/owner), and his crew were really nice people to be with. We rated this as a definite do again! http://messages.cruisecritic.com/in...con_biggrin.gif "

We are now booked on this excursion. Sounds like alot of fun.

Archived