group of 800 on Westerdam 2/11/07?

elsie60

On the Roll Call Boards someone mentioned there is a group of 800 on this sailing. Anyone out there know who this group is and are you part of it?

Too technically challenged to figure out days cruised, countdown, etc.

5 HAL Cruises one Carnival (ugh)

back to HAL for 2/11 Westerdam

Lori & Bob

I googled this and came up with nothing in terms of a group.

Another way to look at this is if there is a large group on board there is nothing much you can do about it, so why not take it as heresey and focus about how much fun you are going to have in 3 weeks, while the rest of us are not :)

On the Roll Call Boards someone mentioned there is a group of 800 on this sailing. Anyone out there know who this group is and are you part of it?

Eight hundred sounds a bit big for a February sailing ... unless it is some sort of Senior Citizens travel group or a corporate incentive one. Since Google isn't showing anything ... if it were a large group, my money would be on a corporate incentive cruise since those wouldn't be open to the public, and thus wouldn't come up on a Google search. Since corporate incentive cruises usually don't allow attendees to bring children, the month of February is a very good possibility for this type of group.

In any event, at this point in time I wouldn't spend much time worrying about it. After all, what are you going to do? Cancel and lose your money? Even if you get onboard and find a large group, I would just make up my mind to relax and "go with the flow" since there really isn't much you can do about it anyway. Just have fun and enjoy your cruise and you'll probably even forget they are there.

Blue skies ...

--rita

For some reason I believe I remember this being discussed a few months ago, and I think they determined that there weren't 800 in this group (it was much smaller), although I don't recall any info on the type of group. I believe the thread was started because there was some problem with dining because of a group.

Have a fun cruise! We're leaving in less than a week!!! Woo hoo..

Archived