Would like your Ideas on a repostioning family Cruise

zsazsa001

We would like to plan a family cruise for next year,prefer a repostioning Cruise as they are cheaper.We would like your input on what you thought was your best cruise,it will be our 25 th Anniversary,but my son is graduating in May ,so we hope to plan it for after June 2008.Our kids age from 16,17,21,23,26,we would like all of them to share in out it,as we have never done a big holiday,we hope to go for at least 3 weeks.

We would like to leave from Seattle(we live in BC Canada).Any ideas you can give would be greatly appreciated,what was your favorite cruise?Thank-you!

Repositioning cruises from Seattle are not very likely. Vancouver is a much more likely place for a repositioning cruise to start. If the cruise starts in Seattle, it will have to stop in Canada somewhere (though Victoria is nice). I assume you would not mind starting from Vancouver rather than Seattle.

Some ships go from Vancouver to Hawaii. Such a cruise spends 4-5 days at sea, then 5-7 days visiting the islands. Other cruises just go down the coast to Los Angeles or San Diego. Those cruises tend to be 3-5 days long. Of course you could start in Vancouver, go down the coast, then stay on for a Mexican Riviera cruise (also known as a back to back cruise or B2B).

My favorite cruises are ones I spend with family or friends.

Archived