Quick Cabin Decision needed on POAM

Cruise Junky

We are currently booked in a frontish BA with the extended balcony. An aft has come available, but it's on deck 10 under the cafe. Is the balcony size that bigger in the aft? I usually LOOOOVVVVEEEE an aft cabin. I'm also thinking if we get rough seas, we'll be better in the back. Any opinions?

Tx

We had a forward extended balcony cabin on the crossing from San Francisco to Hawaii...It is deep, but a bit dark. We had CC friends in an aft family suite and they ABSOLUTELY LOVED it! I think you should go for it if you can still!

Thanks - I just contacted our TA. I actually found two on 7 that are available so I've asked for one of those to avoid the noise from the Aloha Cafe. Hopefully I can get one of them.

Oh you're going to love the aft balcony, congrats.

On average the pure-hawaii itineraries are less rough than the sailings that go to California or Kiribati.

The last night from Kauai to Oahu is often more rough than the others, so you might take a pill then if you're worried.

Archived