duty free liquor

magsthegopher

I don't have the list as it varies from ship to ship. The selcetion on cruise ships normally isn't as good as in some of the ports. I don't know where you will be cruising, but if you are going to the eastern Caribbean you best bet will be St Thomas or St Maartin.

Nita

While in St. Thomas, USVI last week- I didn't get a chance to go to the liquor outlets recommended by the port cruise consultant. However, I went to Dynasty's in the mall next to the pier & picked up a couple 1.0L bottles of Martell VSOP cognac for $25.00 each. I happened to be in a store the other day & saw the same brand-smaller bottle- for $50.00 each. If you buy your liquor before 12:30PM, they'll pack it & deliver to the ship; our room steward delivered it the night before disembarkation. Don't forget to move it from the carrying case to your check-in luggage if you're flying. Not sure about the customs rules, but didn't want to take a chance of opening the sealed box & packing the bottles the night before disembarkation so I did it before boarding my flight home.

I was wondering if anyone had the link to the list of liquor available in the duty free shop. I know I have seen it on here but I can't seem to find it now. I want to ask my Dad what kind of cognac he wants for his birthday.

Just got off the DAWN in Nov. and have the list but scanner is not working, What type of cognac do you have in mind? there is 8 bottles of cognac on the list.

Archived