Back today from Triumph. Western.

Donnask8pro

Great ship, loved it. I'll write a review as soon as I finally get some sleep. No problems, great waitstaff and cabin steward

I did bring back Capers and I think I remembered Camp Carnival paperwork. I'll try to figure out how to scan them. Menus have changed from the ones I had.

Docked in Cozumel. Only tendered in G.C.

Liquor store is closed that is close to Holiday Inn. But we found a different one. Alittle further of a walk

I'll try to write things down as soon as I can so I remember it all. Until then ask away. I'll do my best.

Hope we get to read your review before we leave. We will be on Verandah balcony 8263 which is on the right side "port?" wondering if we will have anything to see while in port. Is their a beach near the dock in Grand Cayman, that's the only port we don't have anything planned. We are seniors and no interest in swimming with the stingrays. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

I went with 6 seniors. My Mom and her friends. Mom is 79 and swam with the stingrays, river tubing in Jamaica and Paradies beach in Coz. In G.C. you can go to 7 mile beach or search the G.C. site to see what other seniors are doing. Mom and her friends loved the stingrays. My cabin was 1050 balcony. We saw port in Coz but faced port in iof us. But I dont know if they always dock the same direction. Enjoy, all our seniors did.

Donna, can't wait to hear the rest of the details! It's been a few years since we've been on the Triumph, but we are cruising on her for the third time in June. Where are they doing the captain's cocktail party & past guest party these days? The Rome Lounge or in the aft lounges? They used to do it in the aft lounges, but I know a lot of the ships have started having them in the main show lounge. Did you have any teens with you? We're taking our 15 y/o son and would like to hear more about Club 02.

We are seniors and no interest in swimming with the stingrays. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

We're seniors, too, and we LOVED the stingrays!! (See my avatar.) You don't actually swim with them. The water is only about 3 or 4 feet deep, so you walk around, and they come to you. It's an awesome experience. I think you will have to take a taxi to the nearest beach, unless you do an excursion that takes you there. (Sorry, I forgot the name of the beach.) We love Grand Cayman.

We'll be taking the Triumph out of New Orleans in Sept. I'm glad to hear some good reviews of it.

We'll be taking the Triumph out of New Orleans in Sept. I'm glad to hear some good reviews of it.

I see you are getting on Sept 2, we will be getting off that morning, we are taking the 5 night "first cruise" out of New Orleans for the Triumph. We can't wait!:D

Archived