Liberty 8th night menu

BRLady31

Sorry I know this is a repeat but my other post is blank for some reason

We were just wondering if anybody who has been on the Liberty lately can tell us if they are offering crab as a menu selection on the 8 night eastern carribbean cruise! Have heard this rumor and we were wondering if it was true becasue I have never had crab offered on a carnival menu!

If you have been on the Liberty recently on a 8 night cruise can you tell us of the menu selections......just curious....this isnt going to make or break our cruise!!

I'm just back from the 01/06/07 sailing on the Liberty and I don't remember seeing crab on it. Lobster tails on the formal nights though. The menus are quite varied and the food was good. Prime Rib was great. There's always a pasta, usually a fish, chicken, veal. If the menu selections don't appeal to you there is alternative selections like NY strip steak, shrimp cocktail etc.

Just returned from a W. Caribbean Liberty cruise. The shows were great :D and staff was good but the food was not good at all. Tasteless and actually horrible most of the time. There was a crab cake offered but the first night it was okay but second time it was very fishy. Pizzaria is good but shouldn't have to rely on that so often. Had a great time as a cruise is only as good as you make it but food was a BIG disappointment. :(

This is the 8th night menu from my December Liberty cruise:

Starters/Salads:

Main Courses:

Dessert:

Thank you soooo much! It was great to look through all the different menus trying to decide, six months in advance, what I am going to order! It was nice to see some different items offered than I am used to seeing on the Carnival menu! I put the website in my favorites so thatcould go back and look a few more times before we leave!

Thanks again!!

I just got off the Liberty yesterday morning and I have to disagree with the above poster. We were expecting the food to be really mediocre because some people on this thread said it wasn't any good. We thought the food overall was very good. We didn't have one single meal in the dining room that was bad. Steaks were tender and tasty as were the appetizers. Isn't it funny how one person can like something and the next doesn't? I'm not sure how 2 people can look at the same thing different but to each their own! LOL! For instance, I can't stand those scrambled eggs that are made from the liquid processed eggs in a carton, but I can still get scrambled eggs by asking the server to prepare scrambled eggs from the shell. Basically the same item - just different methods of cooking.

I just got off the Liberty yesterday morning and I have to disagree with the above poster. We were expecting the food to be really mediocre because some people on this thread said it wasn't any good. We thought the food overall was very good. We didn't have one single meal in the dining room that was bad. Steaks were tender and tasty as were the appetizers.

So glad to hear this! I read that post and was a little concerned, but I figured maybe their taste was different than mine. Looking forward to a great cruise on the Liberty!

Thanks for your input!!

• 1 month later...

Archived