Roll Call - Celebrity Century 2/15/07

ftl principal

Hey guys! Yes, I'll be on that sailing as well! The Feb. 15th Century cruise to western caribbean. Looks like you're booked on a bunch of Century cruises this year, lucky you! I have been on the Century just once, back in 1999 or so. In any case, sailing solo, flying down from DC that Thursday. This is my little cruise getaway before I start my new job...taking a few days off at least first! Looking forward to just relaxing and chilling out. I have been to both Key West and Cozumel many times so not sure I'm doing all that much but it will be good just to be in warm sunny weather a bit. Anyhow, I'm Jeff. What dinner seating do you have? I have late and definitely would be up for arranging a table together. That is my one hesitation always about sailing solo -- getting stuck at a dull table or worse (aka, homophobes, etc.) although I have had very good experiences in that respect on Celebrity.

Jeff

web.mac.com/jeffcoud

Hey Jeff... Nice pictures on your website. Thanks for sharing. It looks like you have been on some great trips. The abs shots are nice, too. ;-)

Yes, we were just on the Century last month and we are going again this summer (just the way it has worked out). It is a beautiful ship, especially since being redone, but it is still not like the new ships. My favorite place is the Ice Martini Bar. It is really cool --- no pun intended.

Because we are taking my 86 and 89 year old grandparents on this trip, we are doing early seating dinner. We will definitely still have time for fun though.

At any rate, we will definitely look forward to meeting you onboard. We have both been to the ports many times, too, so whether or not we get off the ship remains to be seen.

Feel free to contact me offline and I will send you a picture and my cell number so we can connect. ftl-cruiser @ comcast . net (without the spaces).

Mark (and Mike)

Hey guys! I will zap you an email in a moment. I guess I had read on the "Celebrity" board you were sailing with the grandparents, so early seating does make sense! Anyhow, will be great to meet you and I definitely need people to hang out with if at all possible!

Jeff

Archived