Recent Carib Cruiser

UBinfwa

Can someone please tell me what the recent dinner theme order is?

We are sailing Valentine's Day week [Feb 11th] and am wondering what the theme is for the 4th day [Weds]........ want to make a reservation at STERLINGS..

Thanks

Chilling in Indiana

I believe that is right. If I were you, I would do Sterling's on Tueday Night (Caribbean Night in the dining room - the least appealing of the dining room food in my opinion).

Just a thought for you. Have a great cruise.

THANKS to both of you...........

That is a great suggestion.

The cruise is the true Valentine's gift to the ladies + we will be doing the Catamaran cruise to St. John's that afternoon while in St. Thomas.

Great escape from the Indiana cold & snow...........

I believe that is right. If I were you, I would do Sterling's on Tueday Night (Caribbean Night in the dining room - the least appealing of the dining room food in my opinion).

Just a thought for you. Have a great cruise.

UB- I'm just guessing here, but I believe Tuesday will be our first Formal Dinner night as we are going to Princess Cays on the first day (Monday) for this particular sailing. You may want to check on this if you like the DR for Formal Nights.

"Our's" and "We's" are because I will be on this sailing as well. Come join the roll call, it's a big one. Party set for after muster drill on deck 15 @ Outrigger's Bar. Hope you can make it.

I've read so many posts that say how unappealing the food on Caribbean night is in the dining rooms. What is so awful about it? I'm curious.

if you are going on the chamapgne sail to St. John- you are going to *love* it. I went last week and it was amazing. Let me know if you have any questions. :cool:

Hi. Could you please let me know if the Cat you were on was called

"HEAVENLY DAYS" ??????

Also would like to know who the Cruise Director & Maitre 'D were.

Thanks

Jeanne

R'Goddess............. did you go out in the afternoon Cat cruise to St. John's ?

I am hoping that the weather accomendates us.......

How many were on your cruise ?

Was the CAT a decent sailing vessal with a Fun crew? The crew makes the sail........

When did the bar open? What if you are a non-swimmer?

We are looking forward to a fun afternoon.

Thanks

Archived