Need a sleep/park hotel in SD

Wini18

Does anyone have a suggestion on a hotel for parking for the 10 day Sea of Cortez in April? We want to drive down and not have to worry about the car being misused while we are gone. Any help? Thanks.:confused:

We stayed at the Holiday Inn-on-the-Bay (right across from the cruise terminal) the night before embarkation for a 10-night cruise, and they let us park in their parking garage for $100. That was in 2005, so I don't know if they still do that and what the price is these days.

We liked it because it is controlled access and we were able to find a spot in the lower level.

If you're driving down day-of, not staying in a hotel, I'd use the new parking lot just past the airport. It's really convenient and reasonably priced, good security too, but all outside. You can take the shuttle to the airport right next to it and grab a cab to the pier five minutes away.

If you go online to fivestarparking dot com and click on park shuttle and fly, you can print a coupon for $9 a day. That's what I do; the hotels want you to stay there before dropping your car. Like you, I live within driving distance (although I'm about 100 miles closer)!

If you want hotel parking only, the Holiday Inn is great. The Sheraton Harbor Island is another option, not too far away.

Jana

Archived