Spa and Salon on Navigator - Help! Can't find menus!!

I have searched all over these boards and I can't find the full salon and spa menus for the Navigator. I have found the port specials and the list of spa services for teens -- but this is not what I'm looking for. My cousin and are cruising in just over 2 weeks and we want to plan how we are going to pamper ourselves!

Does anyone have them? Can you post? If you want to just email to me, let me know and I will post my back-up email address.

I have searched all over these boards and I can't find the full salon and spa menus for the Navigator. I have found the port specials and the list of spa services for teens -- but this is not what I'm looking for. My cousin and are cruising in just over 2 weeks and we want to plan how we are going to pamper ourselves!

Does anyone have them? Can you post? If you want to just email to me, let me know and I will post my back-up email address.

I have a copy of the spa menu but have no idea how to post them.

ok done. If anyone can give me directions on how to transfer a file from my computer to the bb I would be happy to post the spa menu.

I got it -- thank you so much!

What's the "bb?"

Still looking for the salon menu..... can anyone help?

Hate to be a pain, but me too? Spa menu? If you have a chance, I'd really appreciate it.

jdmaillet@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!

Jenn

Also, did you indulge in any of the spa services?

And, I know we are talking apples and oranges, but how did you like the food in the dining room? Any favorites or suggestions? I'm thinking you just came off the Navigator recently?

Hate to be a pain, but me too? Spa menu? If you have a chance, I'd really appreciate it.

jdmaillet@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!

Jenn

Also, did you indulge in any of the spa services?

And, I know we are talking apples and oranges, but how did you like the food in the dining room? Any favorites or suggestions? I'm thinking you just came off the Navigator recently?

Yes we were on the Navigator last week.

Both of us tried the spa for the first time. We did the Aroma Spa Seaweed Massage. The only thing that I would warn people with this is if a lot of heat gets to you let them know up front so they dont put to many blankets on top of the foil wrap.

As far as the dining experience we found the food to be good for the most part. There was a couple of things that we did not care for. But food can be very subjective. We are not really seafood eaters but I tried a couple and still didn't care for it. Goldilocks from our cruise said it best, and it pretty much describes us, we eat to live not live to eat.

Archived