GCT RUSSIA River Cruise 2007

land lover

Okay now this is stange 2 posts but one does not show....so I delted and wrote double so now I will start again.

Anyone going? We are going in June.....thought it would be nice to do a general thread so those of us going in 2007 could exchange ideas...any takers?

gbs... have started another thread on rollcalls other cruise lines that is where I will probably be posting from now on...hopefully a few more people will come on so we can exchange ideas and give hints. Have you been on a river cruise before? Hopefully you'll respond on the other thread.Take care.

land lover

Have you gone to the River Cruises folder? It's down below this one, in Special Interest Cruises section. We went on a GCT St. Petersburg to Moscow cruise last September, enjoyed it very much. Only complaint we had was the 1.5 hour commute we had every morning and afternoon between the ship and center of the cities. We used the ship as a hotel while in the cities, now the trips include hotel stays in the cities.

Archived