Ionie & Lewis Mcbeam.

Tinasoftball

We will be in Ochos Rios in a few weeks and I was looking at Ionie Mcbeam for a group of 21 - Dunns River Falls, maybe tubing, beach, etc. Has anyone had any recent experience on one of her tours? She has been great responding via e-mail...I just want to make sure the tour is as good. Thank you.

We haven't done that tour (with tubing), but I highly recommend Ionie and Lewis, we've used them both times we were in Jamaica. They are such wonderful people and were always where they said they'd be. Lewis took us to Dunn's river falls, and then took a drive through fern gulley and back to the marketplace. We set a time for them to pick us up and take us back to the port (we were at the more "industrial" port, not the one near the marketplace) and Ionie met us at the entrance to the marketplace.

We had Ionie as a tour guide back in August 2003 and really enjoyed her tour, she made sure that we had a good time and we felt very safe in her hands.

There is still a very detailed review of her tour on a review that I wrote (look for Voyager (8/03) in the review section, if you would like to see greater detail.

Hav a wonderful time on your cruise. Jan

Archived