Do Suites on Majesty get Full room service breakfast?

Arwenmark

I know on most NCL ships if you are in a suite you can get a full breakfast on the room service menu not the regular room service menu, but then most of them also have butlers. The Majesty does not have butlers, does it still have the access to the full breakfast room service or the regular one like the rest of the cabins?

I did see the suite menu posted on Webshots but that one was from 2003 and I wondered if they still did that.

If you were not used to seeing the regular one you might think all cabins got that one, but as you say it lists Omelets and other items not on the standard one.

So how recently were you in 912? I'm in 902 this trip.

Memory is fuzzy, but I seem to recall on our September 2005 Majesty cruise in an AB the breakfast menu that was in the info packet had only the standard "cold" breakfast fare. I think I mentioned this to the concierge and she got us the "full" breakfast menu with hot items. But I'm not sure because we always went to either the buffet (one flight up) or to Seven Seas for breakfast, anyway.

If you don't find the "full' menu in your suite, be sure to ask.

Archived