Is anyone on the Golden?

cbpanda

Is anyone on the Golden Princess? Isn't it currently headed to Antartica? I would love to hear about this cruise. It is one that I hope to take in the distant future.

Panda, if you will go to the Golden roll call for the 1/06/07 NO to Rio cruise which Alan and I got off of in Rio on Jan. 21, and read some of the threads you'll see lots of people in that group did the B2B and went on to Anarctica. They return on Feb. 14 I think so check in with them then. Lots of friendly folks!

Panda, if you will go to the Golden roll call for the 1/06/07 NO to Rio cruise which Alan and I got off of in Rio on Jan. 21, and read some of the threads you'll see lots of people in that group did the B2B and went on to Anarctica. They return on Feb. 14 I think so check in with them then. Lots of friendly folks!

I will check. Thanks.

we are on the golden now sailing the antarctic peninsula and all i can say is that it is a "definite do" cruise....i

Jac - could you please call our good friends Bruce and Pinky in cabin D606 and say hi to them from Alan and Denise! Don't know how easy it is for you to post here, but let me know if you reach them. Thanks!!

You can view the webcam . In fact there were icebergs that you could of seen this morning . We disembarked in Rio and still have many friends onboard . They emailed me to say it was freezing there today. I told them to join the club like the rest of us up North .

You can view the webcam . In fact there were icebergs that you could of seen this morning . We disembarked in Rio and still have many friends onboard . They emailed me to say it was freezing there today. I told them to join the club like the rest of us up North .

I did look at the webcam this morning, but I guess missed the icebergs. I'll bet it is very cold, indeed. Brrrrrrr It's cold enough here in the mid-Atlantic area. Thanks for the info. I do plan to watch it more than normal.

OMG! :eek: Great view of the icebergs on the Golden's webcam. Can anyone give us a first hand experience? Is it similar to Alaska's glaciers or on a much grander scale? Or...no comparison? It's looks magnificent!

Archived