Amarillo? on the QE2?

TJL

Was having a look for QE2-related clips on Youtube and came across this gem. Only problem for me is that the PC I'm using has no sound card, so I'm unable to appreciate the full effect!

First, let me tell you to think of this phrase "Sha lalala LA, Anne Marie waits for me" with a heavy beat and that's what they are all singing.

What great sports on the QE2 and what a well-done effort! Thanks for the head's up - can't wait to send this thread to my Cunard (and other) friends!

Happy sails,

Ruby

I'd have bought this in a heartbeat!

Penny - you're not too late, it is still available (or so I'm told) from the photographers on the QE2. Mine's all paid for and they're supposed to be sending me a copy firstly from New York and then from San Fransisco. If I haven't received it by the 14th I've to call Cunard and chase them again!

Penny - you're not too late, it is still available (or so I'm told) from the photographers on the QE2. Mine's all paid for and they're supposed to be sending me a copy firstly from New York and then from San Fransisco. If I haven't received it by the 14th I've to call Cunard and chase them again!

Which DVD are you referring to?

I've actually seen them do this before. It was, to use a delightful phrase from my sister, "Knickerwettingly funny".

Archived