I booked my first RCI cruise!

mrBit

jstpshe:

Ok look at deck 10 the lowest number showing is 1230 the aft cabins

(on the corners) 1388 (starboard) and 1688 (port)

I cannot find 9256 it actually skips that number on the deckplan i am looking at and it is more forward if going in sequence

deck nine corners are (starboard) 9390 (port) 9690

are these the rooms you are talking about???

There are balconies on the tail end of the hump on deck 7 and 8 open

I had my mind on the Radience class ships not the Voyager class ships.

O f course you can see below on my past sailings to see that I love the Voyager class alot.

If you can get them try for 7388, 7688, 1688, 1388, 9690, 9390, 8690 or 8390 these are great rooms and big balconys. I was fortunate enough to get 7388 my last 2 sailings with RCCl.

Let me know if you get lucky. Of course they are taken pretty fast b/c everyone loves them. CJ :) :)

Why don't u call RCCl, 1 800 526 9723 and ask them if the cabins I gave you are available on the date you are traveling?

Do you have a RC vacation book if not have them send you one or go to your nearest travel center and pick up one for the itinenary that you're going on.

Hope this helps. CJ :) :)

ok i just changed rooms to 7350 now a D1 the main reason is that the room i booked had a pullman and I did not like the idea of that. I am used to having our son sleep on a sofa bed and I am sure the pullman would get a little crowded at night for the late night trips to the bathroom.

good to go, yea it was only 150 more, so i went for it. you have had experience with the pullmans i see????

I see on the balcony that the wall/railing is have steel or other material and the glass starts how high of the gound would you say?? My son will be 4 and I hope tall enough to see throught the glass part as we do not pick him up with our past balcony experiences

Hi,

We also have only been on Carnival in the past but are on the Voager for the first time March 31. Also our first RCCL cruise. From What i'm reading we made the right choice.

I can't wait to see the Voyager and compare the differences. I'm planning a surprise cruise for myself and DW for our 35th Wedding anniversary June 1, 2008. Want to be sure to get the best cruise available at that time. I'd like an aft wrap-around balcony or suite if possible. The only cruises that come up as avaliable right now are the Carnival Miracle out of NYC or the Carnival Liberty out of Ft.Lauderdale..

I guess i'll just have to be patient and wait for RCCL to post ther schedule that far out.:)

Archived