recent Navigator entertainment?

39august

Can anyone tell me the names of the production shows on a recent NOS cruise? We cruise about 3 times a year, and I hope to see some new shows in March!

We were on the NOS on the western route the week of 1/20. The Production shows were titled - Now and Forever and All Access

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, I don't care for All Access and am a bit tired of Now and Forever. However, each ship's casts have different styles and stenghts, so I will watch Now and Forever again. Hope the other entertainment is good!

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, I don't care for All Access and am a bit tired of Now and Forever. However, each ship's casts have different styles and stenghts, so I will watch Now and Forever again. Hope the other entertainment is good!

I was just on Navigator over New Year's. I too didn't care of All Access but Now and Forever was better. They had a couple of 'acrobatic-type' entertainers who were fantastic (can't remember their names)! I couldn't believe their skill!

We really enjoyed one of the comedians, Troy Thredgill, but not the other two on the cruise (Tim something, and Max Docelli). They had a family group, the Haygoods, all brothers from Branson, Missouri. We really enjoyed them! We heard the piano player in the Schooner bar for a bit, he was okay, and we enjoyed the pub entertainment (Richard, I think) in Two Poets Pub. We always managed to find something enjoyable!

Donna

That's interesting....besides the two productions shows, the entertainment is completely different than when I was on NOS 3 weeks prior.

I am guessing that the production shows are pretty much constant and the rest of the entertainment changes on a regular basis.

Archived