London Airport transfer

LIlady

Hi,

We're arriving in London's Heathrow Airport a day before our cruise. Does anyone have any idea how much a taxi would cost to take us to our London hotel in Hyde Park? Thanks.

You may want to post this on the Britian board as you will get a quick reply..I know it has gone up since I was there and I usually use the bus anyway...here is the link for the board

Cruise Critic Message Boards - Britain

Hi,

We're arriving in London's Heathrow Airport a day before our cruise. Does anyone have any idea how much a taxi would cost to take us to our London hotel in Hyde Park? Thanks.

You may still want to get a taxi but the tube ie the underground will take you straight to Hyde Park from Heathrow, cost last time we were there was £3.80. each, I would imagine a taxi would be costly. Of course if cost is not a factor then go for the taxi by all means, this is just another option. Also depends on luggage etc. Sorry I cannot be more helpful regarding the cost of a taxi. Here is the link for the Tube

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en

Does anyone have any idea how much a taxi would cost to take us to our London hotel in Hyde Park?
What time do you arrive? And which day of the week?

Depending on the answers to those questions, probably somewhere between £50 and £80. This depends on which tariff you're on, and how long you sit in traffic jams.

You can check prices online by going to http://www.justairports.com
These are not taxis.

Archived