E-ticket Question..

77cruiser77

I cannot seem to get the search on these boards to work so I apologize in advance if this has been covered a number times previously. What specifically do I bring? I got a .pdf file from NCL that contains the following pages:

- Cruise Summary Details

- Passenger Ticket Contract

- Combined Itinerary

- Luggage Tag Print-out

I am assuming this is all I need, but it would make me feel a little bit better to get some confirmation. This will be our first NCL cruise, in the past we have traveled on the Disney line and always had paper tickets. We fly out on Sunday and cruise on Monday, since timing is close I am just getting everything ready to go...

I am assuming this is all I need, but it would make me feel a little bit better to get some confirmation.
You could show up with NOTHING and still go on the cruise. Just register ahead of time and print out your advance registration. Have fun!

just to confirm

You can show up the pier without

- luggage tags

- registration form

- e-docs

- paper docs

We had none of these, but did do the online advance registration. Flashed our passport and were onboard in minutes.

You could show up with NOTHING and still go on the cruise. Just register ahead of time and print out your advance registration. Have fun!

Cecilia,

That's very good news as I still haven't received my edocs and NCL as well as the online TA tell me that they've been emailed and to wait 24 hrs. I've been told that daily since Thurs. Prior to then I was told to wait because the docs wouldn't be released until 2 weeks prior to sailing. Still nothing.

So, worse case scenario - what do I do, bring the confirmation and online advanced registration docs?

Cecilia,

That's very good news as I still haven't received my edocs and NCL as well as the online TA tell me that they've been emailed and to wait 24 hrs. I've been told that daily since Thurs. Prior to then I was told to wait because the docs wouldn't be released until 2 weeks prior to sailing. Still nothing.

So, worse case scenario - what do I do, bring the confirmation and online advanced registration docs?

Archived