Current Toulon Information

Miss Jolly

Sorry everyone but I just can't find my previous thread about this topic anywhere.:( :confused: If you don't mind - I'll re ask the question. I cannot seem to find recent information about what to do in Toulon. We will be there on Wed 29th Aug with HAL Rotterdam and as a family of 4 (2 young teenagers) we are wondering what best to do. We were keen to travel to Monte Carlo but can only find one private tour operator to do this with and considering the expense of other ports, we feel that this is too expensive for us - happy for any others to join us though.

Please offer any suggestions for Toulon.

Thank you.

Jennie

Your initial question was moved your roll call, which you have already posted to, because requests for others to join your tour can only be made there. Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=410083

If you can't find one of your posts, go to any post you've made, click on your user name, and chose Find All Posts by (username). That will bring up all your posts. When you find the one you are seeking, click on either the title of the thread or your particular post to be taken to the thread.

Please also be advised that since this is a Med port, your posts on Toulon (other than the one mentioned above) have been and will be moved to the Mediterranean - Eastern & Western board. They do not belong on this board.

Karen

HostKaren@CruiseCritic.com

Archived