Bumped off!

TJL

I'm going to have to revise the list of voyages on my signature as the Sydney to Hong Kong cruise (single occupancy on a C5 grade) is off! I hasten to add that I was given the option as to whether I wanted to cancel or not. And in return? In addition to a full refund, Cunard offered to pay not just my fare but my friend's as well on the LA - Southampton leg of the 2008 World Cruise. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me!

Only one problem. Can I REALLY wait until next year? :rolleyes:

(single occupancy on a C5 grade)

Sounds like a great deal! Funny though, I haven't read (m)any stories of people being bumped off the QM2.....just the QE2.....and in another article I read the QM2 has 500 full world cruisers, compared to the QE2's 900......there's life in the old girl yet!

Peter

Sounds like a great deal! Funny though, I haven't read (m)any stories of people being bumped off the QM2.....just the QE2.....and in another article I read the QM2 has 500 full world cruisers, compared to the QE2's 900......there's life in the old girl yet!

Peter

Did anyone (other than Ken C) doubt that there was?

Matthew

Archived