Which seating is Second Seating

LakeErieLive

We changed from late seating to the 6:15 seating on our upcoming cruise on the Liberty....On the website, it notes us to be in second seating...that makes sense to me since they have 4 seatings really....5:45,6:15,8:00,8:30. Am I on the right track or is second seating really late seating....Could call the PVP but would have to wait on hold for a while.

your second seating is for 6:15. if it was for the later times it would list it as late seating.

What you see on the web site is a request only. Once onboard is when you will be given your assignment. First thing check it out.. if its not what you want make your way to the MAtre d and request a change. THe longer you wait the harder it is to place you

We changed from late seating to the 6:15 seating ...

You changed your 'request'... Only Platinum status passengers know for sure which dining assignment they have. You won't know until you receive your Sail & Sign card just prior to boarding the ship. The information will be on that card.

5:45,6:15,8:00,8:30.

One dining room will have Early (Main) seating at 5:45pm and Late seating at 8:00pm.

The other dining room will have Early (Main) seating at 6:15pm and Late seating at 8:30pm.

by the way, how did I get to be a "cool cruiser" as is under my "name" on postings???

You are "cool cruiser" until you get to 3,000 posts. Then, you become a "blue ribbon cruiser". After 5,000 posts you are in the "5,000 plus club" and then "10,000 plus club" once you reach 10,000 posts.

I just read about this on the "help" board ~ I might be wording the 5,000 and 10,000 wrong, but it's something similar. :)

You're a cool cruiser because you live in North Ridgeville! OMG we lived there for 9 years in Mills Creek!

:eek:

Mills Creek, a Bob Schmidt development...we live in his newest one in Ridgeville, Ridgefield, out by the auto rama twin drive in.

We did the 6:15pm time frame I think on the Valor and it worked out ok.. the 5:45pm one was way too earily. The only problem is that you are still full during the 5:45pm and 6:15pm time frames, also You have to rush during port days from returning from a shore excursion to make it to dinner. We finally got the 8:30pm slot and we found it to be the less stressful because you have more time to relax from after returning from a port excursion.

PS: They need to change my 5OOO+ Club to Super Cool Cruiser

Fred

Archived