What's Included?

This will be our second cruise, our first was outstanding. My husband and I are just a little confused. We know the dining room/room service/Windjammer/coffe/tea/juices are included in the price, but I think we might have missed out on some of the Promenade shops. Can someone please let me know what other places or things are included in the cruise, and what has surcharge? do we still need to tip? Thanks for any extra info!!!

Eastern Carribean, Navigator of the Seas 3/07

Western Carribean, Explorer of the Seas 2/06

At the specialty coffee shop, coffee is additional, but the cookies and pastries are included in your fare. Same with any pizza-type place in the promenade.

On Radiance class, they have the Seaview Cafe--that is included, as well. Oh, and don't forget room service--

Basically all food, (except Chops, Portofino's and Johnny Rockets) is included. Sodas and alcohol are never included anywhere (except the Captain's reception or C&A returner's party).

Yes, you still tip! I think RCI's suggested amount is $10 per day, per person. I'm sure someone else will cut and paste from RCI's website. You can pay in cash on the last night of the cruise, or have the tips added to your seapass acct. and you will receive vouchers to hand out. (You also tip your room service delivery person, although the room service food is free.)

Archived