What's Included?

This will be our second cruise, our first was outstanding. My husband and I are just a little confused. We know the dining room/room service/Windjammer/coffe/tea/juices are included in the price, but I think we might have missed out on some of the Promenade shops. Can someone please let me know what other places or things are included in the cruise, and what has surcharge? do we still need to tip? Thanks for any extra info!!!

200703240200_5.gif

Eastern Carribean, Navigator of the Seas 3/07

Western Carribean, Explorer of the Seas 2/06

I know I posted a response to this earlier, but it doesn't show up here. YES, you still tip! I think RCI's suggested minimum is $10 per person, per day. You can pay it in cash to each of the individuals tipped on the last night, OR you can have them added to your seapass acct. and you will get vouchers to pass out that let the individuals know you have tipped. You will need cash to tip your room service delivery person each time you order room service. Specialty restaurants have a surcharge. JR is about $3.95 pp - not sure exactly, haven't been there; can eat burgers anywhere, any time! Portofino and Chops charge $20 pp. Also not free are Seattle's Best coffee and Ben & Jerry's, neither of which I find special enough to warrant paying extra for! There are other things, I'm sure, but my brain's done for now!

This will be our second cruise, our first was outstanding. My husband and I are just a little confused. We know the dining room/room service/Windjammer/coffe/tea/juices are included in the price, but I think we might have missed out on some of the Promenade shops. Can someone please let me know what other places or things are included in the cruise, and what has surcharge? do we still need to tip? Thanks for any extra info!!!
I *think*, but I could be wrong, that you are asking about other places to EAT on board, and do you have to tip THERE?

Is that it?

You are not required to tip outside of your standard $3.50/$3.50/$2/$.75 per day to steward/waiter/asst.waiter/headwaiter, but tips are always WELCOME elsewhere. If you are on a Voyager/Freedom class ship, and eat at the Promenade cafe, tips are not expected. Same for the Seaview Grille on Radiance class. Tipping in the Windjammer is not expected. (15% will be automatically added at the bars)

Does that answer your question? :)

200703240200_5.gif

Eastern Carribean, Navigator of the Seas 3/07

Western Carribean, Explorer of the Seas 2/06

You also still need to plan to tip for room service even though there is no additional charge for the food itself. That is not included in your gratuities.

Archived