long shot

dlon

I know this is a long shot, but i'm going to try anyway. On 4/11/1983 my husband and I took a cruise on the S.S Victoria out of San Juan. There was something wrong with the airconditioning on the ship so we had to spend the night in a hotel in San Juan. I am trying to figure out what hotel it was because I'd like to surprise my husband on our 25th anniversary and go there. Were any of you cruisers on that cruise???? dlon

Where in San Juan was the hotel? Was it in Old San Juan? Was it near the pier? If you know of any info like that, it may be helpful. You may also want to ask this question on the San Juan Ports of Call board.

I'm not sure. I just remember it was on a beach and there was a lot of tropical landscaping/ (like that is really going to help.lol)

Go here: http://www.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=

Type in Puerto Rico, then click on the satellite button. Zoom in on the left side of the screen and cruise around the island. Maybe you can find it that way. Good luck.

Archived