Fun Pass Disappearing

JMA

I have filled out my Fun Pass twice on Carnival.com and printed it out, but when I check on it, it keeps disappearing... am I doing something wrong??

We are sailing on the LIberty on March 3, 2007.

Jane

We haven't received our docs yet from our TA...even though she says they have been mailed!!!!

Jane

I gave it a week after the TA said our's were mailed. And we are only one state over from them. I called the Monday of the next week and without anything more informative than, "There was a communication error with your docs," they were overnighted and I received them the next day. I've found that, regardless of what "customer service" a company may advertise, it is in my best interest to be proactive when traveling to insure that everything goes smoothly. In the end, if I'd not gotten my docs or something happened, the ball would have been in my court for not following up.

Just what helped me :o

The excruciating "Doc Wait..." Hope you get to Doc Dance with the Postman soon.

The website says I have to complete my Funpass. However, my Docs say it is complete. Carnival has a weird computer system. This is my 4th Carnival Cruise. This year they had me listed as FEMALE ! Had to call and change that ! They asked our TA for our past guest #'s....Ummm, Isn't it on every bit of junkmail they send ??? Also they have my GF as a past cruiser on HAL. Never happened. Never will.

Their website is kind of mediocre to boot ! BUT, We love their Cruises.

Good Luck.

I have filled out my Fun Pass twice on Carnival.com and printed it out, but when I check on it, it keeps disappearing... am I doing something wrong??

We are sailing on the LIberty on March 3, 2007.

Jane

i filled out our funpasses and all was fine. whenever i go into my bookings though it still says "Complete FunPass?" i've been ignoring it. but earlier today, i did click on it to see if it wld confirm that we were set. it didn't. it just brought up a new form. but our funpass status is verified as complete on both the computer print out and our docs (i sail in little over a week).

i think that's just the way the system is working, though i hadn't noticed this before. i wldn't worry about it if your funship status showed as complete on your print out. wait until you get your docs. i wldn't complete it again. if your docs show you as complete, you are set. if they don't, i think you shld call and tell them what has happened before doing it again.

We just got our documents today for the 3/17/2007 on Liberty and they said our FunPass was incomplete. I had already printed out the Complete printout so thought they had printed the docs before I completed that.

But, I went back in to check and sure enough only the first part of the first page was filled in and they say Incomplete again. I think Carnival has either restored some data recently or have a bad glitch in the system.

So, be sure and check your Fun Pass again prior to depature to confirm all is well !

The same thing happens with our fun pass and we sail tomorrow. Oh well....we completed it, have the print out so if Carnvial messed up we'll find out. We did it after our docs had already printed so that doesn't help us. Hopefully it will be fine.

Archived