Obstructed oceanviews on Sapphire

twnkltoz

There are pictures on webshots.com, go there and search on "princess obstructed" and you will get examples; all of the Grand class ships have the same basic layout. Here is just one sample:

2485812290099963308GfuXkM_th.jpg

If you were booking a specific room, you would want to pick a cabin between the lifeboats or one that overlooks the deck level of the smaller lifeboats. They have the better partial views. The rooms with the least view ( including totally blocked) are the ones at the 'bridge tower' end--aft-- of the lifeboats or in front of any of the three larger tender lifeboats on each side.

We were in E327 on the Sapphire last spring, right smack in the middle of the boat, partially obstructed they called it. More like not really obstructed we had girders on the peripheral of the windows, and life boats sort of further past the girders so it really wasn't too bad. I thought it was pretty decent for partially obstructed! Hope this helps! I'll see if I can dig up the pics:)

Archived