Room Service Question

molaurie

I've never cruised on Celebrity and was wondering what can be ordered from room service in terms of dinner. For instance, is it similar to what is being served in the dining room? I booked a very port-intensive med. cruise and am so excited about all the wonderful sightseeing, but I anticipate being tired when I return to ship, and might just want to relax in my room. On Princess, all that could be ordered from room service was sandwiches and so forth. Thanks!

I've never cruised on Celebrity and was wondering what can be ordered from room service in terms of dinner. For instance, is it similar to what is being served in the dining room? I booked a very port-intensive med. cruise and am so excited about all the wonderful sightseeing, but I anticipate being tired when I return to ship, and might just want to relax in my room. On Princess, all that could be ordered from room service was sandwiches and so forth. Thanks!

During regular dining room hours, you can get the regular dining room menu from room service. In suites it is delivered by course, in other rooms, it is delivered all at once. The menu is usually outside the dining room during the day or you can get it from your steward or butler.

Archived