Legend or Valor?

neatokimmo

Hello!

We are currently booked on the Legend for April 29th which leaves out of Tampa.

My cabin mate has family that she would like to see that live very close to Miami. The Valor is also sailing for 7 days at the same time and visiting 3 out of the same 4 ports as the Legend.

For those of you who have been on either or both ships, do you have a preference? We are inside cabin just get us on the ship kind of girls. On paper the Valor is less expensive by $40 a person and we'd save on 2 hotel nights and 8 days of parking.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks! - Kim

Hello!

We are currently booked on the Legend for April 29th which leaves out of Tampa.

My cabin mate has family that she would like to see that live very close to Miami. The Valor is also sailing for 7 days at the same time and visiting 3 out of the same 4 ports as the Legend.

For those of you who have been on either or both ships, do you have a preference? We are inside cabin just get us on the ship kind of girls. On paper the Valor is less expensive by $40 a person and we'd save on 2 hotel nights and 8 days of parking.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks! - Kim

I would most definiately book the Valor. Go to my Live from the Valor thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=317552

Then check out my Fish & Chips Thread, The Valor has a Fish & Chips station on Deck 10 above Lido deck, The Legend doesnt :D : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=361778

Fred

Archived