Does The Victory Have a Mini-Golf Course??

Kris1114

I don't go on my Victory cruise until next month, but the main Carnival Victory page on Cruise Critic now talks about a mini golf course, in the fitness section. It seems that a CC staff member recently went on a Victory cruise, so I'm hoping that's up to date.

Was on Victory Jan. 14, 2007. There was a Mini golf. It's 1/2 way between Lido and deck 10. Sorry I haven't figured out port and starboard, but if you're facing forward, it's on the right side of the ship. It didn't look like anything special (like I see in videos of other ships and lines). We stumbled across it by accident. We were looking for chairs, on a sea day, and ended up sitting above it and watched them golf all day. By the way there is, also, (in the same place) a swing practice area. Where it's all netted in and you can practice your swing. I hope this helps.

Was on Victory Jan. 14, 2007. There was a Mini golf. It's 1/2 way between Lido and deck 10. Sorry I haven't figured out port and starboard, but if you're facing forward, it's on the right side of the ship. It didn't look like anything special (like I see in videos of other ships and lines). We stumbled across it by accident. We were looking for chairs, on a sea day, and ended up sitting above it and watched them golf all day. By the way there is, also, (in the same place) a swing practice area. Where it's all netted in and you can practice your swing. I hope this helps.

Thanks....my youngest son will be pleased. We are headed that way in September!!

we were on the victory jan 21...and thought the min-golf was quite nice, good shape, interesting layout, etc...can be quite windy when cruising

we also enjoyed the golf simulator (port side next to cigar bar), you pick from 50 or so courses (pebble beach, st andrews, etc), and hit into a movie screen with the course shown...sensors show ball flight, hook, slice, etc.. lots of fun, especially with 2 or more

Mike

Archived